At Scratch.co.uk we want you to enjoy and free your mind all the time, that's why we made our Banking facilities as easy and secure as possible. Please click on any of the subject below to learn more about Depositing at Scratch.co.uk:
- How do I deposit into my Scratch.co.uk Account?
- Banking security at Scratch.co.uk
- Deposit methods I can use including limits and time to process
In order to Deposit money to your Scratch.co.uk Account:
- Click on the "Cashier" button in the lobby.
- Click on "Deposit".
- Click on one of the Deposit methods for Depositing.
- Proceed by the relevant instructions (press on "Learn More…." If you need more information about the relevant method).
- Go to the Lobby, choose your Scratch.co.uk Game and change your day.
If you have any further queries about making deposits into your Scratch.co.uk account, please do not hesitate toContact Us.
Security is essential to the success of Scratch.co.uk. That's why we've created highly secure facilities to give you confidence when you use our Banking facilities. Using your Credit card and other payment methods at Scratch.co.uk site is absolutely safe. When you log into your Scratch.co.uk account, you are always in a secure space.
Look now for the padlock symbol in the your web browser (top right in IE8, bottom right in Firefox). This means that your personal information will be encrypted before it leaves your computer so that no one else can read it.
Whilst the data is in transit, Scratch.co.uk utilises the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to ensure that sensitive data is transferred securely over the internet to our secure server, which is protected by the latest firewall.
All our credit and debit card transactions are processed by At Aragon International Ltd, a company licensed and incorporated in Malta.
So, free your mind and let our expert team take care of all security details.