Frequently Asked Questions
- How does Scratch.co.uk protect my Privacy?
- Who is the governing body of Scratch.co.uk?
- Why do I have to send my documents?
- How do I know if Scratch.co.uk is playing fair?
- How can I get my 100% match up bonus?
- Why did I not receive my bonus?
- I deposited but did not receive the bonus you promised me by e-mail.
- I received a bonus on my deposit but I didn`t ask for it, why did you add it?
- Did I wager my bonus enough?
- How much in bonus have I received until now?
- Why do I not receive a bonus with every deposit I make?
- Do I get a choice of how much bonus money I can get?
- Can I have a free bonus without depositing?
- How can I Stop receiving bonuses in my account?
- How do I deposit?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Can I see all the Deposits I have made?
- Why I cannot deposit with my Visa/MasterCard?
- I have deposited via wire transfer: why it is not appearing in my account? Yet money has been taken from my bank account.
- Why does the deposit still show as 'pending' and money been taken from my bank account?
- How do I Cash Out winnings?
- Can I cancel my Cashout request?
- I am trying to withdraw my winnings and I get a message saying "Cashout is not allowed at this stage", Why?
- How long do I have to wait to receive my winnings?
- 48hrs have passed already and my cashout shows as pending still, why?
- Why my cashout has been declined?
- How much do I still have to wager to cashout?
- I have wagered 35 times my bonus, why I cannot cashout?
- Why my cashout shows in process for a week and I have not received my money?
- Do I have to send documents to cashout?
- Every time I want to cashout I have to send documents?
- I have sent several times my documents: why my cashout has not been processed?
- I sent my documents more than 48 hrs ago and my cashout is still pending?
- How can I send documents?
- Where can I find complete detailed help on all the games?
- What do I do if I have forgotten my Username and Password?
- How do I change my Password?
- What should I do if I feel there is a discrepancy between game result and winning?
- How do I send a screen shot of the card I played?
- How to Enable Cookies?
Reward Point Program
- What are Reward Points?
- How do players register for Reward Points?
- How do players earn Reward Points?
- How do players redeem Reward Points?
- What are Total Reward Points?
- Is there a validity period?
- What happens to the Reward Level and Reward Points in the event of account closure?
- Why Can’t I play in Practice mode anymore?
- Why is it that I am not allowed to open up a Real Money account because of the country that I reside in?
- How can I unsubscribe?
- How can I close my player's account?
- What currencies am I able to play within the site?
- What does GMT mean?
- Can I enter any leaderboard?
- Do the leaderboards automatically update?
- Can I check my ranking on my mobile?
- What happens if I have the same number of “points to lead” as another player at the end of a tournament?
- How are rankings in the tournament decided?
- Can I play in any tournament I like?
- Can I play in more than one tournament at a time?
Scratch.co.uk is a brand owned by Online Domain Services Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of Alderney. The games on this website are powered and operated by Aragon International Ltd, a Malta based company with registration number C42296 and having registered office at 135, High street, Sliema SLM 1549, Malta, which is a fully licensed operator under the Remote Gaming Regulations of Malta (LGA/CL1/408/2007 – issued on the17 August 2009, LGA/CL1/876/2013– issued on the 19 September 2013,LGA/CL1/1000/2014 issued on the 27 August 2014) and regulated by theLotteries and Gaming Authorityof Malta.
Requiring Documentation for a withdrawal request is an industry standard and a onetime inconvenience. Documentation is requested to validate that funds are being sent to the correct person. Identification is also requested for age verification purposes. On occasion, certain credit cards may requested due to the credit card company’s regulations, and in order to protect your account security.
Your documents are received and secured in access-restricted manner in accordance with the Data Protection act. Once documentation has been received in your account, future cash out requests should be approved with no unexpected delays.
Fair play is the base that we stand on. Scratch.co.uk is committed to providing fair play at all times. We here at Scratch.co.uk offer a 1 in 3 statistic. This statistic is guaranteed on our website, on a global scale of our players and is verified independently by Itech labs in order for us to obtain our gaming license. You can review our commitment to Fair Gaming in more detail here: Fair Play.
The 100% matchup bonus is something that Scratch.co.uk offers to all its new players. To claim this bonus all you need to do is make your first deposit of a minimum of €10.
As all our promotions run to GMT time it may be possible that the time in your location is not the same and therefore the promotion has ended. Feel free to contact our friendly support team to find out about any other current promotions or offers.
As per our terms and conditions, we would like to remind that any accounts that have pending cash out requests remaining will not receive any promotional bonuses.
Players have the ability to request bonuses to be disallowed and should this have been done in the past no bonuses will be added to this account. To check or change this, please contact our friendly customer support.
You need to ensure that the terms and conditions of the bonus offer such as the minimum deposit amount and the period during which the deposit needed to be made in order to qualify for the bonus have been met. On some occasions, bonuses are required to be wagered on a particular game. Furthermore some bonuses will only be added after the promotional period is over. Please read the terms and conditions of the promotional e mail carefully and if you require an additional explanation as to why your bonus was not added, contact us through live chat or by e mail at We kindly remind you that some bonuses do not qualify to be received while you have a Cashout request Pending in your account.
Any bonuses added to your account are usually added automatically if a promotion is running during that period. It may also have been credited to your account by your Personal Account Manager either following a personal bonus offer or as a thank you gesture for your continued loyalty to us here at Scratch.co.uk. If you do not wish to take advantage of the bonus offer please do not play with the deposit and bonus funds at all and contact us straight away.
To calculate if you have wagered your bonus enough you will need to do a simple calculation, you would need to access your account game history from the menu section in your account, and calculate the bonuses you have received and then multiply them by 35, you will need to see all the bets you have made and subtract the total bonus amount, if have wagered more times than the total amount bonus then you would have wagered enough.
Log on to your Real Money Play account. Click on the "Menu" tab which can be found at the bottom bar of the lobby, then click on "My history" and choose "Cashier History". You will then be able to filter your search by month and view all bonuses and deposits made for that month.
We do have on-going promotions which are sent out regularly to the email address which you registered with us, however should you wish to make a deposit and have not received a promotional e mail for that day, please contact our support team and we will let you know if you do qualify to receive a bonus on your deposit.
The activity on your account is regularly monitored by your account manager and this determines if you qualify for a bonus at that point. Please contact our support team by live chat before making a deposit if you wish to check whether you can receive a match up bonus on your deposit.
We regret to inform you that Scratch.co.uk does not offer players a bonus who do not make a deposit.
- In order to deposit your first step is to have a real money account.
- Once logged into your Money account - click on the "cashier" button and select "deposit"
- A list on the left side bar will show what deposit methods are available for you to use - you may see our full options by clicking here.
- Select the method you wish to us
- Follow the simple and easy steps of the method you choose deposit with.
To make a deposit all you need to do is log on to your Real Money Play Account, click on the "Cashier" tab in the lobby and click on "Deposit". You will see a list of deposit methods available to you on the left hand side of your screen. You can then click on a deposit method of your choice and follow the simple instructions. For any additional assistance you can contact our live chat support team.
Credit and debit cards:
Alternative Payment methods:
- Wire Transfer
- Online Bank transfer
- Fast bank transfer
- Boleto Bancario
- Ticket Premium
- Mister Cash
- Online Bank transfer (Plus Pay)
- Siru mobile
Yes- your past deposits are available to view
- Click on "My Account" in the lobby and go to "Transaction History" tab.
- Select "My Deposits" from the drop down list and then select the period that you wish to view.
- Then press on 'Show History' and the information that you require will appear.
If it is your first time depositing with the card your bank may be applying restrictions to it or the details may have been entered incorrectly. Please contact our support team through live chat so that one of our agents can assist you with the deposit. We also offer alternative safe deposit methods. All deposit methods can be viewed by clicking on the "Cashier" tab in the lobby.
I have deposited via wire transfer: why it is not appearing in my account? Yet money has been taken from my bank account.
It may take up to 5 days for our processor to receive the funds. Immediately upon confirmation from our processor, we will update your account balance and we will notify you by e mail that your playing balance has been updated with the deposited funds. If after 10 business days from making the wire transfer, you still have not received the funds in your Scratch.co.uk account, please contact our customer support team for further assistance. Kindly make sure you prepare all relevant details of the deposit made (Date of transaction, amount, currency, transaction reference number from bank).
Extra security checks and communication between banks can sometimes mean that the deposit is not reflected into your playing balance immediately. If the funds have already been taken from your bank account, the deposit should be credited to your balance with us shortly. If our bank does not receive confirmation within 7 working days, the deposit will be declined and the payment will be returned to your bank account.
Once you would like to Cashout your winnings all you will need to do is:
- Click on 'Cashier' in the lobby.
- Click on 'Cashout'.
- Choose one of the cashout methods for withdrawing your winnings and fill in the required information.
- Click on the 'Cashout Request' button and your cashout will be sent to processing and then refunded in accordance with your selected cashout method.
You may now check your Cashout history, by clicking on the 'My Account' button and choosing 'Cashier History' report.
Cashout requests by the same method within 24 hours may be combined in one payment.
Cashout requests are processed within 48 hours from the date of request. During this time you may cancel your Cashout request from within the 'Awaiting Process' box in the Cashier and return it to your balance.
- Go into the Cashier.
- Click on the "Pending Cashout" button on your left.
- Click on the Transaction you would like to cancel.
- Press on the "Transfer Money Back to Your Account" button located at the bottom.
- The Funds will now be transferred back into your Scratch.co.uk account.
After 48 hours the status of your cashout request will change to 'Processing' and you will no longer be able to cancel it. You will be notified by email when your cashout request is delivered and the money is sent to you according to the method you chose.
I am trying to withdraw my winnings and I get a message saying "Cashout is not allowed at this stage", Why?
In order to cashout at Scratch.co.uk you must first make at least one deposit. For all deposits received from micro SMS and Micro phone, you will only be able to cashout after you have wagered 5 times your total deposits using these deposit methods. Bonuses, winnings or deposits may only be cashed out after you have wagered 35 times each bonus received (wagers made with the FREE 5 will not be counted). For further information, please click on the following link Bonus Policy Requirements.
Cashout requests are sent for processing within 48 hours from the date of request providing all the requirements are met. * Please note that your personal details should be correctly given in order to receive your money within the above allocated times. Please click here to see the processing times for the methods you choose to cashout with.
It could be that documentation is required by our accounting department in order to proceed with the cashout request. Kindly check your inbox to see if an e mail has been sent out to you. If this is not the case, please contact our customer support team who will look into any possible reasons for the delay.
It could be that you have not met the wagering requirements for the bonus on this occasion. You can view the bonus policy at Bonus Policy and if you have any further queries one of our live chat agents will be happy to further assist you.
You can check the amount of wagers you have made so far on the? “My History” page from the lobby. Please keep in mind wagers made with the free 5 do not count towards the cashout target. Please refer to the cashout policy to see the wagering contributions of each game. To check your wagering history, all you need to do is follow these steps; when logged into your Money account – click on the menu button – select history then games history, and you will be able to see all the recent wagers made.
Kindly contact us at and we will further look into the matter. Please quote the amount of the cashout and the date when it was requested.
Our accounting department will review your account when the cashout request is made and you will be notified by e mail should any documentation be required.
The documentation will only be requested once. It will then be saved to your account and future cashout requests will not incur any delays provided the same payment method is used. Additional documentation may be requested in cases where a different payment has been used.
Please be aware that it can take up to 48 hours from the date of receipt for us to process the documents. If more than 48 hours have passed since you sent the required documentation, please contact us we will further look into the matter.
Please make sure the documents were sent to the correct email address or fax number as per the e mail which you received. The email should not exceed 2 Megabites in size including any attachments. We also recommend checking your email for notifications from our Compliance department in regards to any issues with the documents received. Please feel free to contact our Customer support team if this has not resolved your question.
There are 3 ways you may send documents to us:
- You may scan and email the copy of the documents to You may also take a photo of the documentation using a digital camera. We would advise saving the image as a .jpeg format.
- You may fax them to one of our fax numbers. If you are sending documents by fax, kindly note that you need to include your username on the document. , I am happy to make you aware that many post office branches and public libraries offer these services.
- You may send copies of your original documents by post to the following postal address ; 135, High street, Sliema SLM 1549, Malta
Furthermore, once we have this information saved in your file, any future cash out request should be processed and approved with no delay.
Press on the Help button (?) in any game to learn how to play it. This will give you detailed instructions and explanations on how to play the game the Prize amounts and Odds. For any additional Help click on the following link: HELP
If you are unable to enter your Scratch.co.uk account or you have forgotten your password, please follow the link below and follow the simple steps to retrieve your details:
Your username or reset password link will then be sent to your e-mail address. (This information is private and secure, please ensure that you are the only person who has access to these details).
- Log into the site with your existing Username and Password.
- Click on the 'Menu' and then on the 'My Account'.
- Once you are in the ‘My Account' page click on the 'Change Password' link and fill in the relevant fields and press 'Change'.
The best way to check the card you just played is by reviewing the card "games history". This is located in the History section in your account. If you still feel there is a discrepancy after reviewing your history, please send a Screen shot of the card you played or the card game number to Contact us Including a short description of the issue you believe you experienced and the time and date which you played the card will assist us in resolving the issue. And an account manager will contact you with a resolution or explanation of what has happened.
In order to send a screen shot, please follow these steps:
- Make sure the screen you need to copy is the open window.
- Press the "PrtScn" key located on the top right corner of your keyboard.
- Compose a new email message from your email provider (in hotmail or yahoo for example).
- In order to paste the screen shot onto the new email: press Ctrl+V.
- Send the email to [emailprotected]
Cookies are pieces of information that websites store on your computer. Cookies allow websites to recognize your computer the next time you visit, and to remember your preferences. Some websites may not function correctly if you disable cookies.
In order to play on our website, you are required to enable all cookies in your web browser, including third party cookies. You may do so by following the specific instructions for your web browser:
- Safari 5
- Safari 3
- Safari Mobile
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher
- Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Internet Explorer 6 and 6.5
Reward Point Program
- Reward Points are another way for Scratch.co.uk to reward our loyal players.
- Registered Scratch.co.uk Real Money players earn Reward Points as they play.
- Once players reach a certain number of Reward Points they are eligible to redeem these Reward Points for Bonus Money.
- All Real Money players are automatically registered to earn Reward Points upon making their first deposit into their Real Money account.
- Earning Reward Points does not cost players any extra money.
- Earning Reward Points is mandatory, but redemption is optional.
- Reward Points are awarded automatically, based on Real Money wagers and recent player activity.
- Standard Earning Rate is 1 Reward Point for every £25 wagered.
- The number of Reward Points awarded per bet will depend on the game and/or type of bet placed by the player.
- Reward Points cannot be earned on Black Jack or Roulette games, and only 30% of the standard Reward Points earning rate will be awarded for Video Poker games.
- Reward Points may be awarded for special promotions or as gifts from Scratch.co.uk.
- Reward Points cannot be earned through practice mode play.
- Once players have accumulated the minimum number of Points, they can redeem these for Bonus Money.
- Bonus Money redemption is done from the cashier section of the Scratch.co.uk site.
- The Bonus Money amount must be more than or equal to the minimum number allowed for players’ current Reward Level and equal to or less than the maximum number allowed for the players’ current Reward Level.
- Redeemed Bonus Money will be added to players’ game account.
- Redeemed Reward Points will be deducted from players’ Reward Points balance, but not from the Total Reward Points.
- Promotional Points awarded as prizes cannot be exchanged for an alternative cash value.
- Redeemed Reward Points can then be cashed out, providing standard cashout criteria are met.
- Redeemed Points will be subject to standard bonus wagering requirements. See Bonus Policy for more details.
- Maximum redemption of Reward Points per month is calculated as follows: €100
- Once players reach a certain number of Total Reward Points, their accounts will be automatically upgraded to the next Reward Level.
- Each new Reward Level will provide enhanced redemption rates for Reward Points.
- Total Reward Points are awarded at the same time and rate as Reward Points.
- Total Reward Points are calculated on players’ lifetime activity.
- Total Reward Points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- VIP Level is by invitation only.
- Total Reward Points are based on lifetime activity and do not expire.
- Any Reward Points that were not redeemed within a 3 month period will expire from your Points Balance.
- If a player chooses to close their Scratch.co.uk account, they will forfeit their Reward Level and lose all Reward Points associated with that account.
- Reward Points and Reward Levels cannot be transferred to another account.
- In the event of account closure by Scratch.co.uk for any reason, Reward Levels and Reward Points will be forfeited.
All Practice accounts have a limit of 250 games to play with. Should you chose to open up a Real Money account, your first deposit of a minimum of €10, and each deposit thereafter will add another 250 games to your practice account. You may switch back to Practice Mode at any time and play any remaining games you have available.
Why is it that I am not allowed to open up a Real Money account because of the country that I reside in?
Regulatory requirements in some countries do not permit the citizens of these countries to play with real money. We are able to offer those of you who cannot join us with a Real money account a Practice account to enjoy our site with. Legislation may change periodically in relation to your country of residence.
Should you no longer wish to receive marketing materials or bonus offers from Scratch.co.uk, you may contact us and we will assist you. All of our emails also contain an Unsubscribe link for your convenience
Should you wish to close your account with us, We would be sorry to see you leave our site, and urge you to allow us to assist you in resolving any issue you may have. Please contact our Support centre for a fast resolution. However, if you feel that you need to close your account, you are kindly requested to contact us. We would appreciate your feedback regarding the reason you wish to close your account, and what you feel we can improve on our site.
Scratch.co.uk offers players 7 currencies in which to wager:
- $ - US Dollars
- € - Euro
- £ - British pounds
- Kr - Kroner (DKK,NOK,SEK)
- R$ (BRL)
- C$ - Canadian Dollars
- AU$ - Australian Dollars
In order to avoid the cost of Exchange rate fees, it is recommended that you choose the currency matching your country / deposit method account currency.
GMT is an abbreviation of Greenwich Mean Time which is the international time, the basis of the world time clock. It is used to refer to Coordinated Universal Time when this is viewed as a time zone. Please note that all of our promotions run according to GMT time. We indicate the times in which the promotions run between. If you are unsure of the GMT time and it’s relation to your country/time zone please click on the following link: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.in/
You can only enter a leaderboard when you have met the minimum requirements for the tournament.
Yes! However the leaderboard can’t be updated whilst it is open. To see the latest results you must close the window and re-open it.
Unfortunately, at this time, leaderboards and tournament lists can only be viewed on our web platform. However, you can increase your tournament ranking by playing on your mobile device as well as on your pc.
What happens if I have the same number of “points to lead” as another player at the end of a tournament?
If 2 or more players accumulate the same number of points the tournament, then the player who reached this amount first will receive the higher ranking, and possibly bigger prize.
Depending on each individual tournament, you earn Tournament Points with every bet placed, Reward Point earned or win. The more Tournament Points you receive, the higher your ranking will be. This information is displayed at the top of each leaderboard. For example: “Increase your score by playing” details that the tournament is based on bets placed.
Players will be eligible for many of our tournaments and many players will have exclusive access to special tournaments that we will run. Our Tournaments List will specify who has eligibility for each tournament.
Yes! Players are able to play in multiple tournaments at the same time, as long as all minimum requirements for each tournament are met.