What is Scratch.co.uk's Cash Out Policy?
Scratch.co.uk makes every effort to ensure that your Cash Out request is delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible.
General Cash Out information
- Notices for withdrawals (cashouts) must be made via the Website. At Aragon International Ltd, (the operator of Scratch.co.uk), will not accept withdrawal demands made by telephone or by electronic mail. Employees of At Aragon International Ltd are not permitted to bypass these instructions.
- In order to cash out at Scratch.co.uk you must first make at least one deposit.*
- Bonuses, winnings or deposits may only be cashed out after you have wagered 35 times the total bonuses received (wagers made with the free 5 will not be counted). For further information, please click on the following link: Bonus Policy Requirements .
- Minimum amounts for all cashout methods other than a wire transfer is £10.
- For Your protection, Scratch.co.uk players can withdraw no more than £7,000 per month[a higher sum amount for VIP platinum player] for a single withdrawal or a series of withdrawals. If the amount to be withdrawn is larger than £7,000, the remaining amounts will be placed back in the player’s account, to be withdrawn in the following month.
- Withdrawals (payouts) exceeding more than £2,300 will require additional verification procedures; proof of identity, age and place of residency. At Aragon International Ltd reserves the right to carry such verification procedures in case of lower payouts.
- Occasionally, your authorization or some other documentation may be required to process your Cash Out request, and we may ask that you sign a form detailing your previous Deposits to your Scratch.co.uk Account
- At Aragon International Ltd., (the operator of Scratch.co.uk), reserves the right to delay and/or stop the processing of Cash Out requests until final approval has been received for any outstanding Deposit transactions.
- No promotional or any other bonuses will be issued or allowed once money has been cashed out and is in the players pending account. This will remain until that cashout has been either approved or cancelled and the pending account has a zero balance.
How the Cash Out process works?
Unless otherwise requested by a player, cash outs will be credited to a player's original method of deposit. We can also send you the money by Wire transfer, Bank Draft, other credit/debit cards, or to your Neteller, Click2pay or Moneybookers account.
Credit/Debit Cards Exceptions
- MasterCard: Due to MasterCard's regulations we are not permitted to credit funds to your MasterCard. Therefore cash outs will be returned via Wire Transfer or Bank Draft (whichever is more convenient for you), or via Skrill (MoneyBookers) or NeTeller if you have used these methods in the past.
- Visa: In certain cases due to the regulations of a limited number of Credit Card Processors, we are not permitted to credit funds to your Visa . Therefore, in those cases, cashouts will be returned via Wire Transfer or Bank Draft, or via Skrill (MoneyBookers) or NeTeller if you have used these methods in the past.