Rewards Points Program
Terms & Conditions
1. Scratch.co.ukreserves the right to modify the contents and any mechanism of the VIP Program at any time - with 2 weeks’ notice provided to players.
2. Scratch.co.ukreserves the right to cancel the VIP Program at any time - with two (2) weeks’ notice provided to players.
3. Scratch.co.ukreserves the right to suspend the earning and/or redemption of Reward Points at any time without prior notice to players.
4. Any breach by players of general Scratch.co.ukTerms and Conditions may result in the forfeiture of a VIP Level and/or any Reward Points accumulated and may result in account closure.
5. Any suspicion of misuse of the VIP Program may result in the forfeiture of a VIP Level and/or Reward Points accumulated and may result in account closure.
6. Scratch.co.ukwill endeavour to maintain current Reward Point and Reward Level updates whenever possible; however, Scratch.co.ukcannot be held responsible for any loss of Reward Points or update delays due to data transmission issues.
7. The Scratch.co.ukgeneral Terms and Conditions also apply to the VIP Program.
8. Scratch.co.uk’s decisions regarding the VIP Program will be final and not subject to appeal.
9. Any Reward Points that were not redeemed within a 3 month period will expire from your Points Balance.
10. If a player chooses to close their Scratch.co.ukaccount (or has their account closed by Scratch.co.uk), they will forfeit their VIP Level and lose all Reward Points associated with that account.
If you have any questions about the Rewards Points program, please contact us.